Family Love Letter: An Intergenerational Wealth Transfer Program
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
The Family Love Letter is an intergenerational wealth transfer program designed to pave a path for individuals to deepen their relationships and change the conversation with the entire family. It is a roadmap which employs a “storytelling” process to gather pertinent information. The program is also designed to build alliances with attorneys, CPAs and other centers of influence, creating a forum to cross-pollinate referrals while opening the door to the next generation of wealth.
What makes the Family Love Letter program different, especially in our new virtual environment?
- Differentiates your practice by positioning your team as the Family’s Primary Provider
- Initiates family conversations up & down generations
- Adds human element to difficult, uncomfortable topics
- Engages the spouse / typically family’s emotional gatekeeper
- Hosting client events in a virtual setting eliminates the geographic constraints advisors tend to face with meeting the adult children